Thursday, June 4, 2009

About me


My name is Saeed AlShamsi, I was born & rise in small village called Sha’am located in the east north of RAK in 1983 & I studied there until the high school.
After I gradated from the high school, I found great job in AD police and in the same time, I studying in ADMC “Applied Media studies” because I like this major.

When I finish I mean graduate from this major, I am going to work in the same field at my work because really they need to use local people in the Media section at AD police.

I have many hobbies like reading books, news paper at my free time, I love to take photo of natural life, swimming & traveling really I enjoy travel very much. I had been to many different places in the world like Thailand, Egypt, Qatar, Turkey & Oman. I hope to be in East Europe countries like Romania or Moldova and list gose in . I like travel because many thing one of them you meet many people and you know a lot of other culture of these people.

The purpose of this blog is to know more & share subjects about the Global warming.
Also, do some writing & reports or research and shares the problems and solution with them. Finally, we have presentation to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment